AUD $248total per person
Inside Stateroom - Bella ExperienceAll beds can be both single or double (on request). Spacious wardrobe, bathroom with shower, interactive...
Interior Bella Cabin - Category I1I1
AUD $248total per person
Photo coming soonfrom
AUD $1032total per person
AUD $2061total per person
MSC Yacht Club Deluxe SuiteAll beds can be both single or double (on request). Spacious wardrobe, bathroom with large shower. ...
MSC Yacht Club Deluxe Suite Category YC1YC1
AUD $2,061total per person
AUD $2433total per person
Duplex Suite - Aurea ExperienceTwo-deck-high stateroom. On main level, open living/dining room with sofa that converts to double bed....
Duplex Aurea Suite - Category D3D3
AUD $2,433total per person
Inside Stateroom - Bella Experience
- All beds can be both single or double (on request).
- Spacious wardrobe, bathroom with shower, interactive TV, telephone. Wifi connection available (for a fee) mini bar, safe and air conditioning
- Surface approx. 16 sq.m.
*Size, layout and furniture may vary from that shown (within the same cabin category). The image is representative only.
- Bella Experience
- Wide variety of superb, freshly prepared cuisine
- Restaurant and a dinner sitting assigned once on board.
- Gourmet buffet with different areas, open 20 hours a day
- Broadway-style theatre shows
- Swimming pool, scenic gym and open-air sports facilities
- Packed program of daily activities
- Free access to 5 different clubs for kids and teenagers*
- Freedom to change booking details like dates and guest names
- Turndown service to prepare your bed each night
- Collect MSC Voyagers Club points to earn discounts and other benefits on subsequent cruises
* Special events for children are not included. Contact the Mini Club for full information.
Photo coming soon
MSC Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
- All beds can be both single or double (on request). Spacious wardrobe, bathroom with large shower.
- Interactive TV, telephone. Wifi connection available (for a fee), mini bar, coffee machine, safe and air conditioning.
- Surface approxim. 28 sq.m., with balcony.
* Size, layout and furniture may vary from that shown (within the same cabin category).The image is representative only.
- MSC Yacht Club benefits
- Dedicated priority check-in and check-out
- Butler service available 24 hours
- Dedicated concierge 24 hours a day
- Relaxation amenities in each suite (including bathrobe and slippers)
- Unlimited drinks in all MSC Yacht Club areas including the mini-bar in your suite. Unlimited beverage selection will also be available in all bars and restaurants of the ship according to the drink selection available in the each venue.
- Free Thermal Suite and direct private lift to the MSC Aurea Spa
- 24-hour room service (delivery is free)
- Earn MSC Voyagers Club points
- Lavishly fitted suites with ergonomic mattresses, fine sheets, pillow menu, marble bathroom, LCD TV, ample mini-bar
- All-inclusive lunches and dinners in the private MSC Yacht Club restaurant
- Free time dining at dedicated restaurant
- Entry to exclusive areas The One Sun Deck and Top Sail Lounge
WORLD OF CHOICE
- Access to all ship’s amenities (bars and lounges, specialty restaurants, pools…)
- Premium 20-hours-a-day buffet (gourmet menu for every moment of the day)
- Varied programme of Broadway-style theatre shows available almost every day
- Entertainment activities for adults, infants and children (Clubs…)
- Recreational activities for children: foreign language learning games and Doremi Chef cooking sessions with our onboard staff (subject to availability)
- Open-air sports facilities (Power Walking Track, Basketball…)
- Extremely well-equipped gym with panoramic view
Duplex Suite - Aurea Experience
- Two-deck-high stateroom.
- On main level, open living/dining room with sofa that converts to double bed. On second level, master bedroom with double bed which can be converted into two single beds (on request).
- Air conditioning, 2 walk-in wardrobes, 2 bathrooms (one with bathtub, one with shower), interactive TV, 2 telephones, wifi connection available (for a fee), mini bar and safe.
- Large balcony with whirpool bath. Surface approx. 52 sq.m.
*Size, layout and furniture may vary from that shown (within the same cabin category). The image is representative only.
- Aurea Experience
Aurea Experience offers all the benefits of the Fantastica Experience plus a range of extra privileges:
- Superior sea view cabins on the upper decks
- All-inclusive unlimited drinks*
- The most freedom in dining options. Guests enjoy My Choice dining, arriving anytime during dinner with priority lane access to complimentary restaurants.
- Priority boarding
- Spa package including a welcome cocktail, a massage of your choice from the spa menu, tanning shower, private wellness consultation and free access to the Thermal Area throughout your cruise (available for adults only)**
- MED by MSC room diffuser (100 ml)
- Access to the private solarium
- MSC Voyagers Club points to earn discounts on your next cruise and other benefits
* ALL-INCLUSIVE 24HR DRINKS Nothing stands between you and pure pleasure during your Aurea Experience, with all-inclusive alcoholic and soft drinks whenever thirst strikes. Allegrissimo Package in euro areas, and More for Less Package in dollar areas. Ask our staff for full information. (Starting from summer 2017, these package will be renamed All-Inclusive Restaurant & Bar Drink Package and All-Inclusive Classic Drink Package)
** Please make sure you book this with MSC Aurea Spa by the second day of your cruise. The Four Hands Bali Massage is not included.
Interior Bella Cabin - Category I1
Cabin - Category S2
Cabin - Category YIN
Cabin - Category FLA
Cabin - Category FPB
MSC Yacht Club Deluxe Suite Category YC1
Duplex Aurea Suite - Category D3
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1At Sea Depart: Sun, Jun 16, 2019 @ 11:33
Day 2At Sea
Sun, Nov 10, 2019
Day 3At Sea Arrive: Mon, Nov 11, 2019 @ 00:00
- MSC Bellissima’s main restaurants serve a mouthwatering blend of freshly prepared Mediterranean cuisine and international specialities in elegant surroundings.
- Open 20 hours a day, the buffet offers an impressive array of Mediterranean specialities and international dishes produced in open kitchens. Family fare, ethnic cuisine, healthy options and a multitude of other tastes and dietary needs are catered for, round the clock.
- Butcher's Cut - The American-style steakhouse serves select prime cuts from around the world, accompanied by bold New World wines and cocktails with swagger.
- Kaito Teppanyaki Restaurant & Sushi Bar - Tradition and modernity go hand in hand in this stylish teppanyaki restaurant and sushi bar. This charming venue offers deliciously authentic Asian cuisine prepared on the spot with only the freshest, highest quality ingredients.
Nightclubs & Lounges
- Party with friends, enjoy a nightcap or simply dance into the small hours at the stylish onboard nightclub.
- This high-tech, multi-purpose space houses a radio broadcast suite and a TV studio broadcasting live games, quizzes, talent contests and other fun content across the ship. It also serves as an atmospheric comedy club, karaoke bar and live music venue.
Bars and Lounges
- Champagne Bar - The stylish Champagne Bar offers a vast choice of champagne, prosecco and other bubblies from around the world, accompanied by a mouthwatering array of caviar, oysters and crab.
- Carousel Lounge - Designed to host exclusive shows by the world-famous Cirque du Soleil every evening, the 1000 m2 Carousel Lounge is also a dining venue and becomes a lively disco after the two shows each night.
- Twice every night, six nights a week, here is the unique opportunity to see original shows by Cirque du Soleil, the world leader in live artistic entertainment, and savour a superb culinary experience in the same glamorous venue. The Carousel Lounge is a technology-packed, entertainment and dining venue designed especially to meet the needs of Cirque du Soleil. This custom-built lounge covers 1,000 sq.m. and can accommodate up to 450 guests, including 100 enjoying the full show-and-dining experience. *Available From 16 July 2017
- For the young and the young at heart, two Formula 1 virtual-reality racing cars compete head-to-head in a race that will get hearts racing.
Sports & Fitness
- For the first time at sea, a full-size bowling alley where you can challenge friends and family until the last pin!
- The large and spacious amusement park provides a large arena where you can play sports and games during the daytime... then socialise and dance the evenings away.
- Baby Club - Children from 1 to 3 years old can enjoy activities and games designed in partnership with Chicco.
- Mini and Juniors clubs - Kids from 3 to 11 years of age can participate in a whole host of fun activities thanks to our partnership with LEGO®. A great selection of LEGO® bricks and equipment are available in our Mini and Juniors Clubs. What's more, every cruise includes a special event, the LEGO® Experience On Board: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Teens clubs - MSC Meraviglia offers two teenagers'’ clubs, one for 12-14 year olds and another for 15-17 year olds. In addition, a teens-only area serves as cinema, gaming room and disco ensuring, depending on the time of day, that teenagers are always entertained.
- One of the most intricate and exciting water parks at sea, with three twisting slides, a ‘Himalayan Bridge’ and a range of pools, features and activities for all ages.
With everything from premium watches to custom jewellery and classic duty-free, together with swimwear, sunglasses and designer clothing tailored to the region of your cruise, you’ll find just what you're after - whether it’s an essential item you forgot at home, a special gift or a unique souvenir.
MSC Bellissima will offer a stunning array of features to rival those of her sister ship, MSC Meraviglia. First of all, innovative MSC for Me technology provides an enhanced onboard experience, connecting you to your fellow guests, the crew and the ship itself. The two-deck inside promenade features a spectacular 260-foot-long LED dome, and is lined with places to shop, eat and drink. There are 20 bars and 10 restaurants to choose from, including specialty restaurants. For entertainment, you can enjoy 2 brand new Cirque du Soleil® shows designed especially for MSC Bellissima, and relax in the desert themed Water Park - an oasis for kids and families.
- Vessel: MSC Bellissima
- Year: 2019
- Beam: 141
- Cruising speed: 23
- Casino : 1
- Gross Tonnage: 167.600 tons
- Onboard Currency: Euro
- Passenger Capacity: 5,714
- Restaurants: 2
- Baby Club
- Comedy Club
- F1 Virtual-reality Racing Cars
- Full Size Bowling Alley
- Karaoke Bar
- Mini and Juniors Clubs
- Sports Centre
- Teens Clubs
- TV Studio
MSC Bellissima - Deck Plans
Cruise code: BE20191109MRSMRS
- Departing from Marseille
- MSC Bellissima
- Private ensuite
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
Frequently asked questions
Cruising is such a great value holiday as your fare includes accommodations, all main meals onboard ship, onboard daytime activities, and night-time entertainment including live stage shows. One reason cruising is good value is because you'll know what most of your holiday will cost before you go. Generally your only extra onboard expenses could be your beverages (though these are sometimes included on luxury ships), optional shore excursions, personal services such as spa treatments, and any purchases at the gift and duty free shops.
All your main meals are included on a cruise. Typically for breakfast, lunch and dinner there is an a la carte option (order from a menu) or a buffet option. There is so much choice available, and the food is excellent. However, your cruise doesn't always just include these 3 main meals. You can in fact eat non-stop for 24 hours a day if you like.
Most cruise lines also offer specialty dining as an alternative option to the main restaurants. There is typically a small cover charge for this. However, the food is well worth it, and the specialty restaurants are normally smaller and more intimate than the main restaurants so they make for a great place to celebrate a special occasion.
The entertainment on board comes in many different styles and formats but is always included in the cruise fare. In the evening there are shows in the main show lounge (except small ship cruising). Typically there are two sessions a night so, depending on your dinner time, you can always catch the show. The style of these shows changes daily. Some nights it will include all of the ship’s entertainment crew with a Las Vegas style production. Other nights there may be a guest entertainer or comedian. There is something for everyone.
The entertainment doesn't stop with the nightly performances. Each night the ship provides a newsletter detailing all the activities that will take place the following day. These activities may include dance classes, arts and crafts, table tennis, live music, tournaments, trivia quizzes, recent release movies, and other deck games and deck parties. The great thing about a cruise is that you can do as much or as little as you like. If your idea of a holiday is sitting back with a good book, you can do that. If you like to be entertained there is no shortage of entertainment.
One of the main reasons for a cruise making such a great family holiday is the “kids club” facilities offered on board, and they are all included in your cruise fare. Typically the kids clubs are broken into 3 different age groups - 3 to 6 years, 7 to 12 years, and 13 – 17 years. In these dedicated children’s facilities they are looked after by trained staff and the facilities are open from 9am – 10pm. Parents can check their children into the “kids club” whenever it suits them. Children love these facilities as it is “their space” aboard the ship.
NB Each cruise line has limited space on board the ship for children as the kids club facilities can cater for a limited number of children, and any child booked onto a cruise has access to the kids club. If you are planning on taking a cruise during the school holidays then you need to book early as the children's space will sell out. Also, while most cruise lines have kids club facilities there are some exceptions (not common) so you should check this at time of booking.
The chances are you will not get seasick. On a cruise most people do not suffer from motion sickness. However, if you are going to get seasick then it is likely to happen in the first 24 hours. If you limit the amount of alcohol you consume and activities you do in the first 24 hours you can reduce the chance of this happening. Another thing you can do is select a midship cabin on a lower deck. A cabin in the middle of the ship (midship) will experience the least amount of movement.
There are a number of other precautions/medications you can take, and these can be purchased before you travel at a pharmacy or health shop. Otherwise you can buy them on board.
The best thing you can do if you feel seasick is visit the ship’s doctor. They can give you an injection that will give you relief from your seasickness within 30 minutes. You have planned and saved for your holiday, don't ruin it by feeling sick. Visit the doctor for the injection and get it treated straight away. If you have travel insurance then you can claim this back.
IMPORTANT: A visit to the doctor on board will cost you money so we strongly recommend you get travel insurance before you depart on your holiday.
Terms and conditions for this cruise
Frequently Asked Questions
Shore excursions are pre-organised tours & sightseeing options that you purchase on board for when your ship is in a port of call. Every ship has a “Shore Ex” desk with qualified staff who can advise you of different excursions available, what’s best to do and generally help you with information on the particular region your ship is visiting.
Shore excursions can be booked on board your ship however some cruise lines allow you to pre-book and pay for excursions online. If there is a tour you really want to do then we recommend you pre-book it as popular tours do sell out.
Shore excursions are not compulsory, you are free to go ashore and return to the ship as many times as you like.
When you go ashore it is important to note:
You must take your cruise I.D. card (ticket) as proof for re-embarking.
The city or town you are visiting may not be close to the port where the ship is docked, cruise lines normally organise shuttle buses (at a minimal charge) throughout the day to and from the city centre.
You must return to the ship at the stipulated time as the ship WILL NOT wait for late passengers.
Tour costs vary depending on the activity, itinerary and inclusions. There is always a wide variety on offer for all age groups and abilities that can start from as little as $25.
Sometimes you can book your tour, when you arrive at your port, direct from the operator at a much cheaper price. However, this comes with a buyer beware warning. The operators used by the cruise line are trusted professionals so you will not be ripped off. Also, if something goes wrong on your tour, the cruise line knows where you are and will take the necessary steps to pick you up if your vehicle has broken down. In extreme cases they will even hold the ship's departure for you if you are late returning from a tour booked through the ship. They will not wait if you go direct through the operator, as they will not know where you are.
Unlike airlines, there are no luggage restrictions on a cruise. However you need to consider that you need to store it in your cabin for your holiday. There is plenty of storage space in your cabin but if you are travelling in a quad cabin you may want to impose your own restrictions.
NB It is important to remember that airlines have different luggage restrictions, so if you are flying either pre or post cruise then you may want to keep within their allowances.
Cruise lines around the world do not all operate using the same onboard currency. The currency varies from cruise line to cruise line with the most common currency being US dollars. P&O Cruises Australia, Carnival Spirit and the Sun and Dawn Princess all use Australian dollars as their onboard currency.
Cruising is a cashless society which means when you purchase anything on board you do not pay for it in cash. When you board the ship it is like checking into a hotel, you can either give a credit card imprint or the cruise line will take a cash deposit of approximately $300. You are then given a “cruise card”. Your cruise card is your door key (on most ships), has your dinner table number on it (for traditional dining), and it is used for making any purchases aboard.
When you make a purchase with your cruise card, it is swiped and a receipt is printed that you will need to sign. The cost of the purchase is then added to your onboard account which you settle at the end of your cruise.
Many cruises on our websites come with onboard credits. This could be from a special promotion that is being run by the cruise line or because of the relationship we have with the cruise lines that allows us to select certain cruises to receive onboard credit. The amount of onboard credit does normally depend on the length of the cruise.
If your reservation receives onboard credit we will confirm this with you in writing and then your onboard account will automatically be in credit for the amount we have confirmed to you. This credit can be used towards any onboard expenditure that is charged back to your cabin. It is important to note that if you do not spend all of your onboard credit it will not be refunded to you in cash so it is best you spend it all while on board.
Tipping/gratuities are a big issue for a lot of Australasian cruise passengers as it is not our custom to reward good service in this way. What cruise passengers need to consider is that outside of Australasia, the remuneration for personnel in the service industry is quite low. Hence, to keep up a high standard, employees have the incentive of earning additional income via the tips they receive. At the end of the day, how much you tip is up to you.
The most common way cruise lines suggest tipping, is that they add a suggested amount to your daily onboard account. You can choose to keep that on your account or you can ask the purser to remove it. This suggested amount is divided out amongst your cabin steward, your dinner waiter, your assistant waiter, your wine steward, and maitre d’.
Some cruise lines ask passengers to wait until the end of the cruise and they discreetly leave an envelope in your cabin in which to place the appropriate amount. Some cruise lines state that the fare you have paid includes gratuities. Some cruise lines ask that you pre-pay the gratuities with your cruise fare prior to your holiday departure.
Again, the amount you tip is up to you (unless it is prepaid) and it isn't intended to have a negative impact on your holiday. Do what feels most comfortable to you.
The rules surrounding where you can smoke on board a cruise ship vary from cruise line to cruise line. However, none have taken steps to ban smoking completely. Most only allow smoking in designated areas on the open decks. Many have banned smoking on cabin balconies as this poses a fire risk.
Many cruise lines have rules restricting you from taking your own alcohol on board your cruise ship. If you have pre purchased duty free alcohol the ship will take it off you when you board and store it away for you. This alcohol will be delivered to your cabin the night before you disembark. The same applies if you purchase it when you are in port. Any purchases made on board will also be delivered the night before you disembark.
However, Princess Cruises will allow you to bring a bottle of wine aboard which you can drink at dinner or in your cabin.
These restrictions were put in place to create a safer environment on board your cruise ship, where people drink within a controlled drinking environment.
Still have questions? Let us know through this quick enquiry form here.
Fill in your details and question/s and a cruise expert will get back to you shortly.
Your enquiry has been received. We ll get back to you shortly.
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691