Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Interior Stateroom Layout
Mini-Suite With Balcony
Mini-Suite With Balcony Layout
Oceanview Stateroom Layout
Balcony Stateroom Layout
Provence Dining Room
The Beachhouse for 13-17 yrs
The Lodge for 8-12 yrs
The Treehouse for 3-7 yrs
Lotus Spa Pool
|Coral Princess itinerary and upcoming sailing dates|
|Sep 11, 2019||Voyage of the Glaciers, 7 nights||from $2298|
|Sep 4, 2019||Voyage of the Glaciers, 7 nights||from $2316|
|Aug 28, 2019||Voyage of the Glaciers, 7 nights||from $2373|
|Aug 21, 2019||Voyage of the Glaciers, 7 nights||from $2393|
|Aug 14, 2019||Voyage of the Glaciers, 7 nights||from $2488|
|May 20, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $2376|
|Sep 9, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $2633|
|May 27, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $2633|
|Sep 16, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $2633|
|May 13, 2020||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2651|
|Sep 2, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $2771|
|Jun 3, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $2771|
|Aug 26, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $2771|
|Jun 17, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $2910|
|Aug 12, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $2910|
|Jun 24, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $2910|
|Aug 19, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $2910|
|Jun 10, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $2910|
|Jul 29, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $3028|
|Jul 15, 2020||Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay, 7 nights||from $3028|
Coral Princess Cabins
Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Available on Coral Princess from 06 Feb 2017. Club Class Mini-Suites feature the same great amenities as the standard Mini-Suites, but with exclusive VIP touches. This includes the delicious temptation of exclusive Club Class Dining privileges, priority embarkation and disembarkation, and the new Princess Luxury Bed, designed by leading experts in both the science and beauty of sleep.
Upgraded Amenities & Services
- Exclusive Club Class Dining for dinner each night, plus breakfast and lunch on sea days
- The Princess Luxury Bed
- Priority Embarkation & Disembarkation at the beginning and end of your cruise
- Full access to the Priority Disembarkation Lounge
- Complimentary one time wine set-up on embarkation day, 1/2 bottle of red and 1/2 bottle of white
- Complimentary Premium Evening Canapés (upon request)
- Upgraded Terry Shawl Bathrobes
Plus the Standard Mini-suite Benefits
- Spacious staterooms up to 323 square feet with balcony
- Upgraded balcony with patio furniture (table and two chairs)
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Separate seating area with coffee table and a sofa bed
- Private bathroom with combination tub and shower
- Massage shower head
- Shampoo, conditioner and body lotion
- 100% Egyptian Cotton Terry Towels
Food & Beverage
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Fruit Basket (upon request)
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Evening bed turn-down with chocolates on your pillow
- Two 42” flat-panel satellite televisions
- Hair Dryer
- Phone & Desk
- Tote Bag
- Digital Security Safe
- 110V, 60-cycle alternating current (AC) with standard U.S. plug fittings
- This room's modular twin beds can easily be made up into one queen-size bed for optimum flexibility. Includes a refrigerator, TV, spacious closet, and bath with shower. Approximate size: 156-166 sq. ft.
Mini-Suite With Balcony
- In addition to this room's two modular twin beds, which can be made up into one queen bed, it has a separate sitting area with sofa bed, balcony, two TVs, refrigerator, spacious closet, and bath with shower. Approximate size: 280-302 sq. ft., including balcony.
- Oceanview staterooms with partially or obstructed views are a great value. They feature a picture window providing natural light and added ambiance. You'll find them comfortable and welcoming with all the amenities of an interior stateroom.
- The ocean-view window, separate sitting area with sofa bed, refrigerator with wet bar, walk-in closet, two TVs, and bathroom with tub and shower are special features that define this room. Its two twin beds can be made up into one queen-sized bed. Approximate size: 280-302 sq.ft.
- A coveted feature of this room is its picture window. It also has a refrigerator, TV, spacious closet, writing desk, and bath with shower. The twin beds can be made up into one queen-size bed. Approximate size: 162-212 sq. ft.
Oceanview with Balcony
- This room features a sitting area with desk, balcony, refrigerator, TV, spacious closet, and bath with shower. The two twin beds can be make up into a queen-size bed. Approximate size: 217-248 sq. ft., including balcony.
Suite with Balcony
- This deluxe room with breezy balcony provides ample space to feel at home. Includes a separate sitting area with sofa bed, two TVs, refrigerator with wet bar, walk-in closet, and bathroom with tub and shower. Its two modular twin beds can be made up into one queen-size bed. Approximate size: 470 sq. ft., including balcony.
Coral Princess Deck Plans
Coral Princess Onboard Entertainment
Sports and Spa
- Sports court for paddle tennis, volleyball and basketball with space for spectator seating.
Virtual Golf Simulators
- Two golf simulators let passengers try their luck "playing" world famous golf courses.
Bars and Lounges
- Memorabilia-filled cigar lounge and sports bar features satellite broadcasts of various sporting events, when available. Seats 43.
- A classic 1960s-style martini bar based on the Las Vegas "Rat Pack" era. Offers a full menu of more than 50 creative specialty martinis. Seats 52.
- A classic, private club atmosphere filled with the company's maritime history and nautical memorabilia. A great spot for music or cocktails with evening dancing. Seats 147.
Duty Free Boutiques
- Duty Free boutique that sells jewelery, watches, accessories, liquor, and tobacco.
- A lounge where Indiana Jones would feel at home, designed to evoke the wonders of the Far East and Africa. Entertainment includes cabaret acts, singers, magicians, comedians and dancing. Seats 298.
Kids & Teen Clubs on Coral Princess
Princess Cruises Children's Clubs and Teen Lounges ensure our all cruisers, young and old, stay happy all day long
*Please note the new Club names come into affect in January 2019 on Coral Princess*
The Treehouse (formerly Pelicans) : Ages 3-7 years
Go wild in the animal-themed Treehouse. With a range of activities including: art projects, protecting the wildlife and taking part in a Pirate night, your kids can huddle, create and discover all cruise long.
The Lodge (formerly Shockwaves): Ages 8-12 years
An outdoor based area, will engage minds and muscles. Build rockets, Scavenger hunts, miniatures Olympics and Mythbuster challenges are just some of the fun to be found.
The Beach House (formerly Remix): Ages 13-17 years
A contemporary surf-themed lounge, your teen will never want to leave. With plenty to do from video game tournaments, movie nights, dance classes and a VIP party they will keep busy or be happy to just hang.
A private secret society for 18-20 year olds - no parents, no siblings a secret handshake and code is required to enter
For your convenience, group kidsitting is offered in the Youth Centers. Kids can relax and watch movies or play games with their friends while mom and dad have a relaxing night out.
- For children ages 3 to 12 years.
- From 10:00 pm to 1:00 am.
- Charge of $5.00 per hour per child.
Lotus Spa Pool
- No detail has been spared at the Lotus Spa--from the expert technicians garbed in Asian-inspired outfits to the couples mud room--making it one of the best spas on the high seas.
- The Princess Theatre offers two shows each evening, that change daily. The style of show can vary from a Los Vegas style show, guest entertainers, and comedians. There is always something for everyone.
- Men might be from Mars and women from Venus, but everyone on the planet loves the top-notch shows at Universe Lounge.
The Princess Casino
- The London-themed Casino offers a wide variety of gaming machines and table games. The casino will not be open when in port.
- Vessel: Coral Princess
- Year: 2003
- Beam: 106ft
- Gross Tonnage: 91,627
- Passenger Capacity: 2,000
- All Main Meals Included
- Guest Entertainers
- Live Music
- Security Safe in Cabin
- Length: 965ft
- Crew: 895
- Onboard Currency: USD
- Refurbished: Jan. 2016
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Internet Facilities
- Quiet Library